When you purchase your instrument from H. A. Shah & Sons, you choose a high-quality product that you rely upon or its accuracy and stability. Given the proper care, your instrument should provide years of reliable operation. H. A. Shah & Sons have several service programs designed to meet your needs. From the recommended preventive maintenance programs to repair coverage and emergency service, H. A. Shah & Sons will ensure you get the most out of your investment.
To meet the growing demand for professional and qualified technical services, H. A. Shah & Sons Technical Service Department has a team of highly qualified and skilled service professionals with a wide-ranging expertise in installation, configuration and commissioning. Our staff is fully trained and equipped to meet the service requirements of our clients.
H. A. Shah & Sons proposes annual contracts with the objective of reducing or even eliminating the need for remedial interventions which are frequently penalizing for a laboratory. Excellent results under testing conditions have allowed us to establish a dynamic and efficient service structure. Our service engineers and application chemists are fully equipped to provide immediate on-location backup services to our customers. Similarly, the after sales services personnel of H. A. Shah & Sons are fully trained to not only intervene for preventive or remedial maintenance on all laboratory equipment, but also for installation and
Benefits & Other Services
- Certified test equipment
- Easy-to-plan maintenance budgets
- Ensure a long instrument working life
- Have access to our team og highly qualified engineers
- Keep your results on-spec
- Rapid response for repairs
- Installation & Commissioning
- Application Support
- Annual Maintenance Contracts
- Customer Seminars & Training
- System Configuration
- Warranty Service
- Repairs & Maintenance
Analytical Excellence Center Karachi
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Gas Chromatography
- OpenLAB Chromatography Data Systems
- Real-Time PCR
- Atomic Absorption
- Thermal Cycler
- Genetic Analyzer
- Density Meter
- Microwave Digestion
- MP-AES, ICP-OES & ICP-MS
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Chromatographic Theory
- Separations and Resolution
- Factors influencing Separations
- Spectroscopy techniques.
- Understanding the Influencing Factors of separations.
- The carrier and mobile phase.
- The Science of Columns and stationary phase.
- Influence of Temperature.
- Detectors Specificity and Selectivity.
- Establishing a strategy for chromatographic method optimization.
- Evaluation of chromatographic method robustness.